Thursday, November 1, 2007

Playing with chalk...

These card were made for the "Ways to Use It" challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.

The challenge is to use chalks, but not pastels - chalk ink. Luckily I've had some ColorBox chalk inks tucked away. I've never used it for stamping, just to color an embellishment.
Here are those Recipes:
Stamps: Eat Cake
Ink: Yellow Ochre, Dark Moss, Charcoal, Warm Violet (Colorbox)
Papers: whisper white, old olive, pink passion
Acccessories: tab punch, grosgrain in Rose & Spring Moss

Stamps: Linen (background), Stem Silhouettes
Ink: Yellow Ochre, Dark Moss
Papers: Naturals Ivory
Accessories: scallop punch, grosgrain in Spring Moss


Daily Thought from RealSimple.com: "Three things in life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. The third is to be kind." -- Henry James

1 comment:

clew said...

I love these too, especially the thank you card :). I use my cat's eye colorbok chalks for the minimal stamping I do - I like it. I will send you a pic when I think of it.

Do you have any of the metallic ones? They take a lot longer to dry. :/