Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

WOW! Can you believe it's 2009 already? I just can't believe it myself. This past holiday season has been crazy and wonderful and just crazy wonderful!

Thanksgiving was a full house at my MIL's. Christmas Eve was different this year. We went to church as usual, but we also opened all our presents. Normally I let the girls open just 1 present with is, as always, new jammies ***SURPRISE***! LOL!!! It's a tradition that started when I was a little girl and ensures, in spite of any bed head, they look nice for Christmas morning presents.

The reason for opening on Christmas eve is so we wouldn't be so rushed to go to the airport. That's right - this Texas girl was Boston bound! My nephew, Michael, got married on New Years' Eve in Boston! We flew up early to ski at Wachusett Mountain. FUN FUN FUN!!!!!

This was really Sarah's first time in snow. We don't count the last time we went skiing when she was 6 months old. Like she remembers that! SHEESH!







And where else would a couple Texans in Mass go to eat? The Longhorn Steakhouse was next door to our hotel in Marlboro and the food was quite delicious!



For those of you who remember my nephew, Nick, he can be seen in 1 or 2 of the following photos:
Bryan (nephew)& Sarah

Nick, Dana, & Sarah

Adam (nephew), Dana & Sarah

Michael & Julie (Bride & Groom), Dana & Sarah (my girls)

No comments: