Thursday, April 10, 2008

Driving by with a birthday "Hi"


One of our very bestest friends turns 40 this Sunday. He has a superstition about buying red trucks - they're lucky. It was love at first sight when I saw this "Loads of Love" stamp set. It may have been the first set I ever bought when I started stamping 1 1/2 years ago.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories, Lots of Thoughts
Paper: Whisper White, watercolor, glorious green, night of navy
Ink: real red, night of navy, glorious green
Accessories: scallop punch, CM wavy trimmer, CM cutting system

2 comments:

Martie said...

Cute card! My daughter, Naive, boaterbunnies friend, made me a counted cross stitch Precious Moments girl carrying a basket of clothes and the words are "Loads of Love". So these words have special meaning to me! Thanks for sharing.

Nardi said...

I'm sure he will love his red truck - looks great.