Monday, April 7, 2008

Rock & Roll and a Celebrity Interview

Hello all!

So apparently there was an earthquake here in south Texas this morning. Word is it happened around 4:50 am (Central) and was around 3.0 on the Richter scale. I have to say I slept right thru it. I sleep too soundly in the mornings. In fact it's a rare occasion when I hear DH's alarm. I had that problem in High School too. I can't tell you how many hurried mornings I had. God Bless Carnation Instant Breakfast!!!

Back to the earthquake business - the one we had in Hawaii October 2006 was "fun"! It was around 8 am (local) on a Saturday so it did wake us all up. No damage where we were on Oahu, but apparently there was a little damage on Maui & Hawaii (the big island).
**************************************
My friend Lakendra Lewis recently interviewed May Pang. If you are unaware, May was John Lennon's girlfriend when he was killed. May has written a book about the relationship. You can find the interview here.

******************************
DAILY THOUGHT FROM REALSIMPLE.COM:
"Grace isn't a little prayer you chant before receiving a meal. It's a way to live."
-- Jackie Windspear

No comments: