Thursday, April 10, 2008

Yummy Stacked Stems

LOL! Not that I'm planning on eating any stems, it's just that the name of the papers I used on this card are soooooo yummy! Probably a little too wintery for this time of year. Especially here in Texas. I think I just totally made up a word - is "wintery" a real word? Maybe my favorite "Word Nerd" David Cook would know! HEEHEE! OK, that was a bit fan-girly, but COME ON! Have you heard this guy sing?!?
Back to the card ~

This combines 2 Splitcoast challenges: TLC163 - Stacked Ribbon; SC171
The main image was completely inspired by this canvas at Target.
RECIPE:
Stamp: Stem Silhouettes
Paper: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Apple Cider DSP (See what I mean!?!)
Ink: River Rock, Soft Sky, White Stazon
Accessories: Pure Pom Satin Ribbon, Offray Brown Minicheck ribbon, clear embossing powder, Antique Brass Hardware - ribbon slide & brad
Technique: heat embossing

Thanks for stopping by & have a Blessed Day!

No comments: