Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sympathy Kiss


Today's card is for CC189 (Pink Chocolate Kissed) at SCS. Unfortunately I needed to make a sympathy card today. My daughter's gymnastics coach's Grandmother passed away yesterday. She had recently been moved into hospice care and has said that she's "ready to go home". The card base is SU Vanilla cardstock.

I cut out the ovals with my Creative Memories cutting system and stamped the Pink Pirouette layer with the Victorian Diamond backgrounder from Cornish Heritage Farms.

The sentiment is Flourishes' Flourished Words stamp set. I stamped it on Vanilla cardstock, cut out with the Scallop Circle Punch, then sponged it with Dark Chocolate and Pink Pirouette.

1 comment:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

A beautiful card! So sorry you needed a sympathy card, but you did a lovely job on this!!!