Monday, January 7, 2008

Back to life....

Well the kids are back to school this morning. Man is it quiet!

Now that the Holidays are behind us and things are getting back to normal, I'm planning on getting back to crafting soon. First I need to find the top of my craft tables. Yes, that's tables with an "s"! It's pretty scary up there right now.

My DD (she's 7) was up there "creating" one day last week. She came down to show me her latest card creation when I noticed the Ticket Card Punched corners. I asked her if it was a scrap that was already like that or if she did the corners. Well she did them. Seems that punch was on top of the table all along. I've been looking for that thing for weeks! WHO KNEW?!?

So yep, it's pretty scary up there! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

clew said...

Don't feel bad, I can't find my butt with both hands in my scrap stash! :)