Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Grrrrrrr....WHERE THE HECK?

OK, so apparently I'm late getting them out and no one will get them on time. At least that is what I'm hearing on the news about the timeline for mailing Christmas cards and gifts. There's just one ginormous problem. We had a great family picture taken, I ordered a bunch of copies to send out with the cards, and now I CAN'T FIND THEM!!! How in the world to things just dissapear like that?!? I'm thinking maybe the Grinch snuck into my house and took them. That's about the only thing that makes sense, kwim?!?
So unless they magically reappear in the next hour or so, the cards will have to go out without them. I guess on the bright side is it gives me another opportunity to make a bunch of cards to send the pictures out whenever they do turn up. But still........

No comments: