Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Room to Play!!!

I did it! I cleaned up my craft corner!
My cutting station:


















Stamping tables: the one on the left is for DD, the one on the right is mine & has all the stuff I use all the time: stamp cleaning pad, markers, stazon pads, adhesives, bone folder, cutting mat w/grid, & scrap paper for protecting table from ink & jotting down card recipes.



















This is how I'm organizing my paper. Sorted by Color Family into wilsonjones view-tab sorters (3/family). The red bag in the front is for trash.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice set-up!-how sweet that you have a table for your dd-great idea!

Swamp Tulip said...

Wow - I wish my stamping area looked like this! Great job.

Teresa

Amber said...

What a great space.... a great place to get creative!